No one likes to end up in court. But sometimes, there is no alternative.
Over many years, our team of experienced tax litigators have acted both for and against the ATO in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and the Federal Court of Australia.
We can represent you in the AAT or Court at all stages of the litigation process. We can assist you with:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Advice on the appropriate forum
- Advice on and collation and preparation of evidence
- Preparing submissions and legal arguments
- Litigation strategy
- Briefing and instructing barristers
For expert advice and assistance in resolving your tax dispute, please contact our tax lawyers in Brisbane on 07 3188 5627 or Sydney on 02 9199 4558.