Did you know that the way your business is structured could be costing you money?
- You could be paying more tax than you legally need to
- Your assets might not be adequately protected
- You may be paying unnecessary fees for entities that aren’t required
- Your structure might be too complex, awkward and impractical
- When you come to sell, your structure may not be tax efficient, meaning you can’t access valuable capital gains tax concessions that are available to small business – some capital gains can be tax free!
- If you are in partnership with other people, have you assigned part of your partnership interest to legitimately minimise your tax?
Mathews Tax Lawyers are experienced in implementing, reviewing and reorganising business structures to achieve the most tax effective outcome while protecting your assets.
We can advise you on the best structure for your business and help you to implement it. We provide company incorporation services, family trust deeds, unit trust deeds and partnership agreements.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE GUIDE “Choosing the right structure for your small business”.
To find out if your structure is right for you or how you might restructure your business to legally pay less tax, call us or complete the online enquiry form to the right of the screen (type “business structure review” in the message) and one of our staff will contact you to arrange a time to review and discuss your current business structure.
For expert advice and assistance in dealing with your Business Structures and Tax in Australia, please contact Mathews Tax Lawyers on 1800 685 829
Disclaimer: The information on this page is for general information purposes only and is not specific to any particular person or situation. There are many factors that may affect your particular circumstances. We advise that you contact Mathews Tax Lawyers before making any decisions.