Being audited by the ATO can be a daunting and time consuming experience.
Our tax lawyers know how the ATO works and thinks.
Good representation will make the experience less intimidating. We can assist with:
- ATO reviews
- Finalising the audit process efficiently
- Preparing responses to ATO audit position papers
- Representing you in meetings with the ATO
- Representing you in formal interviews
- Limiting the scope of the audit and the issues in dispute
- Making voluntary disclosures
- Making submissions to minimise penalties
- Negotiating an effective and speedy resolution to the audit
For expert advice and assistance in dealing with your tax audit please contact our tax lawyers in Brisbane on 07 3188 5627 or Sydney and Melbourne on 1800 685 829.
Disclaimer: The information on this page is for general information purposes only and is not specific to any particular person or situation. There are many factors that may affect your particular circumstances. We advise that you contact Mathews Tax Lawyers before making any decisions.